Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UMR Communicators Conference-Pre Thoughts

For the past few years I have enjoyed going to the United Methodist Reporter Communicators Conference. This two day event is put on by the wonderful people of the UM Reporter. They are the ones that print our monthly Insight magazine.
I cannot tell you how much wisdom and information I have gleaned over the years, not just in the workshops, but in talking to the presenters and participants throughout the event.
This year the theme is "Finding The Balance: Inspiration to Information." Though I cannot remember all the workshops I know I am focusing on things like writing, developing a communications strategy, and budgeting.
Throughout the event I'll be taking notes, and sharing my thoughts through twitter. You can follow me at www.twitter.com/rgmmusic. Better yet follow the #UMR11 search in my sidebar to get everyones thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment